Hello, my name is Laci and congratulations on your upcoming arrival! Bringing baby home can be an overwhelming transition, but it doesn’t have to be. As a Newborn Care Specialist (NCS/commonly known as a Baby Nurse or Night Nanny), I am here to help you, your significant other, and baby navigate this special time.
I am available for daytime or nighttime duty so you can get some much needed
rest. I will be there for moral and emotional support, help you to understand the needs of your baby, provide breastfeeding support, help establish a
feeding/napping schedule, and implement behavioral sleep learning techniques to have him or her sleeping 10-12 hours through the night by twelve weeks.
My goal is to work with you and your significant other as a team to give your family the best, stress-free, first few months of life.
I have training as a Professional Nanny/Newborn Nanny, Newborn Care Specialist (Baby Nurse/Night Nanny), and Lactation Counselor. My experience includes:
- sleep training/behavioral sleep learning
- premature babies
- administering meds
- Hip Dysplasia
As as an NCS, I am educated and trained in newborn care starting from birth. I will teach and assist you to understand your baby’s needs and care such as:
- The best practices to create a daily routine that will fit your and your baby’s needs
- Behavioral sleep learning techniques to have your baby sleeping 10-12 hours through the night by twelve weeks with minimal crying.
- Newborn sleep needs, issues, and how to fix them
- Soothing and self-soothing techniques
- Formulas and breastfeeding
- Reflux and how to help alleviate it
- Colic and how to handle it
- Umbilical cord and circumcision care
I work daytime or nighttime hours depending on your needs. Generally, NCSs work an 8 to 12 hour shift overnight tending to the baby’s needs so you and your spouse can get restful sleep.
I am based in Phoenix, Arizona and provide service nationally.