I will be unavailable March-June and will resume normal work hours in July 2020. Please direct all inquires during these months to Terian Gregory at
She will take great care of you!
Creating a smooth transition from hospital to home.
Hello, my name is Laci and congratulations on your upcoming arrival! Bringing baby home can be an overwhelming transition, but it doesn't have to be. As a Newborn Care Specialist (NCS/commonly known as a Baby Nurse or Night Nanny), I am here to help you, your significant other, and baby navigate this special time. I will be there for moral and emotional support, help you to understand the needs of your baby, provide breastfeeding support, help establish a feeding/napping routine, and implement sleep learning techniques to have have him or her sleeping 10-12 hours at night by 12 weeks. My goal is to work with you and your significant other as a team to give your family the best, stress-free, first few months of life and beyond!
As as a Newborn Care Specialist, I am educated and trained in newborn care starting from birth. I will teach and assist you to understand your baby's needs and care such as:
• The best practices to create a daily routine that will fit your and your baby's needs
• Sleep learning techniques to have your baby sleeping 10-12 hours at night by 12 weeks with minimal crying
• Newborn sleep needs, issues, and how to fix them
• Soothing and self-soothing techniques
• Formulas and breastfeeding
• Reflux and how to help alleviate it
• Colic and how to handle it
• Umbilical cord and circumcision care